Over the last 14 years as a Registered Massage Therapist, Brandee has worked with many different kinds of clients, including athletes, expectant mothers and business professionals. She has provided stress relief and deep tissue massage, and developed maintenance programs specific to each individual.
After graduating from the Foothills College of Massage Therapy, Brandee practiced at a clinic in Calgary for two years. She then relocated to Toronto, Ontario, for 3 years and had the privilege of operating the first health care clinic to provide on site therapeutic massage to medical staff at Toronto general hospital. In May 2008 she settled in downtown Vancouver and worked out of the Electra Health Floor, a multidisciplinary health clinic for over 6 years before having her son.
Most recently, Brandee has moved with her 1 year old son and husband to beautiful Bowen Island. She was on Maternity leave for the past year and has since become a registered personal trainer with the British Columbia Recreation and Parks association. Brandee believes therapeutic exercise is an underutilized tool in massage therapy — as a result, she has been focusing on creating practical stretch and strengthening programs specific to each individual. She believes each body needs a unique approach to gain the most results and was motivated to become a registered personal trainer when clients constantly sought treatment to deal with workout related injuries that could be prevented.
If you’re feeling tension or pain, suffer from general lack of mobility, or just need to relax, call Brandee and she will make sure you receive the treatment you need.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Myofascial release
- Headache pressure points
- Pre/Post Natal
- Swedish Massage
- Therapeutic Exercise Programs
- (in progress) Thompson Rivers University – Health Science degree
- 2015 BCRPA Registered Personal Trainer
- 2012 Train right for your body Type – Health & Fitness Alliance
- 2012 Registered Weight Trainer (BCRPA)
- 2011 Registered Fitness Leader (BCRPA)
- 2003 Foothills College of Massage Therapy Diploma
- 2001 Okanagan University College – General study
- Instructed and Supervised students at numerous outreaches through Utopia Massage Academy in Vancouver
- Operated the first health care clinic to provide on site therapeutic massage to the medical staff at Toronto General Hospital
- Served on a committee of local business owners, and attended weekly meetings to plan and execute promotional events for Wellwithin Chiropractic Clinic in Calgary, Alberta